Conditions of e-resources use and licensing restrictions
Access to these resources is controlled by computer IP identification. If the computer you are using is on the University network, most electronic resources will allow immediate direct access with no need for a password. If you are working away from the University you will need to set up Remote Web Access (TuKAN).
Following activities are not permitted:
- use of robots or intelligent agents to do systematic, bulk or automatic downloading,
- systematic downloading or printing of entire journal issues or volumes, or large portions of other e-resources,
- using e-resources for commercial gain (i.e. reselling, redistributing or republishing licensed content)
- transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making online content available to unauthorized users (i.e. sending to mailing lists or electronic bulletin boards),
- posting the publisher's version or PDF of an article to an open class website (instead, post the URL to the article which will allow only authorized users access).