For users with specific needs
The library offers SUA students and other users with specific needs:
- Consultancy related to accessing / processing information and information resources.
- Individual “library assistance”.
- Special conditions for borrowing (e.g. delivery of publications by mail).
- Intermediation of interlibrary loans.
- Providing digital copies of study materials; digitizing parts of documents.
- Providing assistance equipment and technical aids; lending of electronic magnifying glass.
Main building of the library at Štúrova 51 is wheelchair accessible, with the exception of the Universal Study Gallery. Barrier-free lift connects entrance with the circulation desk and study hall. Barrier-free toilets are on the ground floor in the service area. Parking space reserved for disabled is the first one from the building's entrance.
Reading room at Tr. A. Hlinku 2 is in the main building at the campus of SUA on the ground floor; it is also wheelchair accessible. Barrier-free toilet is in the entrance hall of the building.
- E-mail: email@example.com