Library services and actions to prevent Corona virus infection spread
Update of information on library services during the coronavirus preventive measures (since September, 2020)
The library provides all services without restrictions. The operation of the Slovak Agricultural Library is governed by internal measures valid within the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, which are published on the official website of the university.
- (until October 4, 2020) Monday — Friday from 8:00 to 15:30;
- (since October 5, 2020) Monday — Thursday from 8:00 to 18:00 (reading room on campus to 17:00);
- (since October 5, 2020) Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 (reading room on campus to 15:30).
Hygiene measures are still in place:
- hand disinfection at the entrance to the premises;
- entrance only with a mask;
- wearing a mask is obligatory in all areas of the library, including when studying in the study and reading room;
- access to the circulation desk (service points) one by one;
- keep safe distance of 2 m;
- hard limit on allowed number of concurent visitors: in the study room a maximum of 40 visitors, in the reading room a maximum of 8 visitors;
- control of visitors to the study and reading room by reading the student / staff card, or guest smart card;
- regular disinfection of premises (all touch surfaces, including handles, tables, and keyboards);
- returned books quarantine of 24 hours.
We recommend ordering literature in advance, via the online catalogue. You can pick up the ordered books in the main building on Štúrova Street. Readers who want to borrow books and their card has expired can request an extension by e-mail to email@example.com.
Readers who do not yet have a valid registration can use the online pre-registration: https://arl4.library.sk/arl-spu/en/preregistration/
We recommend using the book return box for returns. It is located on Tr. A. Hlinku 2, i.e. on campus, in the main building of the SUA, next to the entrance to the reading room.
You can use some of our services without a personal visit.
We still offer readers scanning of publications’ parts and copies of electronic publications from optical storage media (full article or max. 30 pages of a book section/chapter). Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address any comments or questions to: email@example.com