IT services of SAL
IT services provide SAL users with support in the area of infrastructure as well as assistance in working with electronic information resources. IT services do not cover the resolution of technical problems on users' own devices, including the SW issues.
The IT services include technical support and specialized consulting activities such as:
- remote access (TuKAN service) to licensed electronic information resources such as Web of Science, Knovel, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Wiley Online Library, ProQuest, SpringerLINK, EBSCO Information Services, e-brary, etc.
- WiFi connection in the main library building at Štúrova 51,
- support for online registration of publishing activities (online entry of records into EPCA database via web form),
- support for users of electronic information resources,
- data processing and publishing consultations.
- Systems Support Section
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org