IT services of SAL
IT services provide SAL users with support in the area of infrastructure as well as assistance in working with electronic information resources. IT services do not cover the resolution of technical problems on users' own devices, including the SW issues.
Do not turn off the equipment (PCs) in the library and reading room, nor pull the cables out of the sockets, please!
The IT services include technical support and specialized consulting activities such as:
- remote access (TuKAN service) to licensed electronic information resources such as Web of Science, Knovel, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Wiley Online Library, ProQuest, SpringerLINK, EBSCO Information Services, e-brary, etc.
- WiFi connection in the main library building on Štúrova 51,
- support for access to online registration of publishing activities (online EPCA registration via web form),
- support for users of electronic information resources,
- data processing and publishing consultations / assistance, including OpenAccess and OpenScience,
- support of library devices and connectivity for institutional users,
- operation of digital archive (DA), library (DL), local websites and services,
- content management on web and ILS (including OPAC).
Due to diversity, it is impossible to provide support in configuring or sorting out problems relating to remote network access in all cases.
- E-mail: email@example.com